Commercial Real Estate Financing
Up to $1 Billion To Fund Your Commercial Real Estate Transaction
Are you working on a commercial real estate deal? Do you need financing? PeakStream Capital may be able to help. We offer a variety of financing solutions for transactions of all sizes up to $1 billion. Whether you are seeking to purchase, renovate or refinancing an investment or owner-occupied property, we can help you make your project happen.
Our Top Programs
Our goal is to offer each of our customers a customized solution that meets their unique needs. These are some of our most popular programs:
- Conventional Mortgage: If you want a standard commercial real estate loan, we can help with that. This is a great option for all types of property up to $100 million.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: For high-value buildings, we work with high net worth investors to deliver tailored loans. This is available for projects of at least $5 million.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are loans bundled into trusts. These loans have low rates, fixed terms and amounts up to $50 million.
- SBA Loans: Under the 504 and 7a programs, we can offer you money with low rates and generous terms. This is available for owner-occupied properties and hotels.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Working with these agencies, we can offer low rates and amortization on loans for residential, healthcare and similar properties.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: For easier qualification, these short-term loans may help. Bridge loans are especially valuable for time-sensitive projects.
Programs for Other Needs
We can also offer financing for construction projects. If you have a project that requires between $10 and $100 million and the principles are experienced with equity, we can help.
PeakStream Capital also provides commercial real estate financing for international projects. We work in the European and Eurasian markets for projects up to $1 billion.
Contact PeakStream Capital today about commercial real estate financing. We will help you get started with a free consultation.